- Smart Football helps you understand the football: 2 QB systems — EDSBS — Smart Football’s Chris Brown compares Michigan’s 2 QB system of Tate Forcier and Denard Robinson to Florida’s 2006 title-winning combination of Chris Leak and Tim Tebow. Also, that video looks familiar…
- Upon Further Review: Offense vs. Notre Dame; Defense vs. Notre Dame — MGoBlog — Offense leaping, defense scary (in a bad way). Adjust expectations accordingly.
- Where The Wagons Stopped — RBUAS — Again, Johnny writes, you read. Also, Tate Forcier’s father looks a hell of a lot like Charlie Sheen/Emilio Estevez.
- Know your Foe — Eastern Michigan 2009 — Spawn of MZone — EMU: Ripping off professional football helmets since 1975!
- Marcus Ray: The Real Ron English — Lost Lettermen — Marcus Ray and Ron English are quite close; this is a must-read for Michigan fans, as it provides some great personal stories about the former M defensive coordinator.
- Position by Position: Center — UMHoops — Dylan looks at the pivot for Michigan this season. Hey, it’s DeShawn Sims! Please ignore the Zack Gibson and two injury-prone younguns. DeShawn Sims, everybody!